Over the past 20 years, millions of subscribers have relied on Lifeline to meet one of their greatest needs. The same need may be yours: to remain independent in your own home. More than 700,000 people subscribe to Lifeline for many different reasons. Some for the independence it provides. Some for the security. Some for the peace of mind. Among these numerous Lifeline users, there are:
- Active seniors who live alone.
- People who are concerned about their safety or security and want personalized assistance.
- People with chronic medical problems.
- Postoperative patients who want to maintain a link to medical assistance.
- New mothers who need help but are unable to leave their infants unattended.
- People with physical disabilities.
Should you or someone you love be a Lifeline subscriber? Give us a call to discuss your situation.