Claxton-Hepburn is an active member in our community. Throughout the year, we participate in and host health fairs, community events, and much more! Take a look at all the places you can find us:
- 5K Walk/Runs.
- American Cancer Society Relay for Life.
- Blood drives.
- Cancer Survivor's Day.
- Childbirth and breastfeeding classes.
- Chronic Disease Self-Management Program.
- Diabetes Prevention Program.
- Family Wellness Day.
- Gouverneur Business Women's Breast Cancer Awareness Walk.
- Public education programs on important topics like drug abuse.
- Safe Sitter Course.
- Screenings for breast, lung, colorectal, and skin cancers.
- St. Lawrence River Dragon Boat Challege.
- Support groups for those living with ostomies, diabetes, or cancer.
- Tobacco cessation counseling.
We also play a role in the training for careers in healthcare:
- BOCES Allied Health Program.
- Clarkson University Physician Assistant Program.
- North Country Community College Rad Tech Program.
- Other college-level internships.
- SUNY Canton Nursing Program.
Find out what's coming up next on our calendar of events.