Over the past 20 years, millions of subscribers have relied on Lifeline to meet one of their greatest needs. The same need as yours: To remain independent in your own home. More than 700,000 people subscribe to Lifeline for many different reasons. Some for the independence it provides. Some for the security. Some for the peace of mind. Among these numerous Lifeline users there are:
- Active seniors who live alone.
- People who are concerned about their safety or security and want personalized assistance.
- People with chronic medical problems.
- Post-operative patients who want to maintain a link to medical assistance.
- New mothers who need help, but are unable to leave their infants unattended.
- Physically-challenged persons.
If you are not a Lifeline subscriber, perhaps you or someone you know ought to be. For more Lifeline information contact:
Claxton-Hepburn Medical Center
Ramona Kennedy, Manager
214 King Street
Ogdensburg, NY 13669
1-800-242-1306, ext. 4565
(315) 393-4116 fax