Your joint pain is about to meet its match.
Joint pain is a thief. It steals movement, freedom and hope. That's why we show chronic joint pain no mercy. If chronic joint pain is disrupting your life, relief is close by. The orthopedic team at Claxton-Hepburn has put an end to joint pain for thousands of people throughout the North Country.
If you are suffering from aching knees, sore hips or painful ankles, Joint Camp was created for you. Our team of orthopedic surgeons and support staff has developed an individualized care program that supports you throughout the joint replacement experience.
At Joint Camp, you and your family will:
- Meet your personal care team.
- Learn about joint replacement surgery and what it can do for you.
- Preview the surgery experience at Claxton-Hepburn.
When should I see an orthopedic specialist?
- Pain, swelling or stiffness in multiple joints.
- Joints frequently red or warm to the touch.
- Frequent occurrences or difficulty moving during daily activities.
- Several of these separate joint symptoms within a month.