Leave a lasting legacy
Remembering the Claxton-Hepburn Medical Center Foundation in your estate plans creates a lasting legacy. You will be providing quality, compassionate care to your family, friends, neighbors and community that Claxton-Hepburn serves.
By simply naming the foundation in your estate plans, you are providing the financial support that will be seen beyond your lifetime, ensuring that tomorrow is defended.
Let the foundation know of your plans, so we can recognize your contributions.
Consider a charitable gift annuity
A charitable gift annuity is an agreement between you and the foundation that provides you with a regular income for life in exchange for transferring assets to the foundation.
How does it work?
- You transfer cash or securities to the foundation. A minimum of $10,000 is required.
- The foundation pays you a fixed amount on a quarterly or annual basis. Payments begin at age 60.
- You make a valuable charitable gift to defend the future of Claxton-Hepburn with whatever remains after the payment obligation is satisfied.
How does it benefit you?
- An income after tax deduction.
- Fixed lifetime payments of which a portion are tax-free.
- A gift to ensure quality healthcare in the North Country by supporting the Claxton-Hepburn Medical Center Foundation.
Plan for the future. A charitable gift annuity guarantees a return for you and a gift for tomorrow. Help meet your needs for retirement and support the foundation through your investment.