Our Radiology Department
The Radiology Department at Claxton-Hepburn brings you unparalleled expertise and a sincere commitment to delivering excellent care one person at a time. Our staff of radiologic technologists are a group of well-trained, highly motivated caring individuals who are overseen by a board-certified radiologist with sub-specialized training. We provide radiologic services to all age groups. The Radiology Department offers the latest in diagnostic and interventional imaging services. Each year, approximately 50,000 procedures are performed with state-of-the-art equipment.
Our radiology staff is made up of certified technologists and support staff who are well-trained,and highly motivated caring individuals, who will make your visit as comfortable as possible.
Ali Gharagozloo, MD - board certified, radiology
- Philips Brilliance iCT SP 128-slice CT Scanner with iDose technology (learn more)
- 1.5T Signa Excite HDx MRI
- Digital Mammography and R2 Image Checker
- PET Imaging/CT-PET Fusion
- Nuclear Medicine
- 3D/4D Ultrasonography
- DEXA (Bone densitometry)
Orders from all healthcare providers accepted. Appointments are available Monday through Friday at these locations:
- Claxton-Hepburn Radiology Department: Diagnostic X-ray, PET/CT, Multi-slice CT, MRI, Nuclear Medicine, and 3D/4D Ultrasound
- Connection for Women: Mammography/R2 Image Checker, DEXA (bone density), and 3D/4D Ultrasound
- Claxton-Hepburn Physician & Imaging Center (Canton): Diagnostic X-ray, 3D/4D Ultrasound, and DEXA (bone density)
For more information about radiology services at Claxton-Hepburn or to schedule an appointment contact: